Selasa, 06 Mei 2014

My Diary About Veren Lee

helo.... I'm Vanessa Fong. I'll talk about Veren Lee. if you want to know about Veren Lee, and hwo is she, you can check her Instagram @verenleecious or www.verenlee.com.
Now Veren Lee in senior high school. She is a beautiful girl. Her photo is perfect. I think she is a model. Because her photo is like a model. But the true, I don't know.
She has 8924 followers in her Instagram. She really popular. When I have Instagram, I don't know who is Veren Lee, but my friend @celinepraistaa told me about Veren Lee. @celinepraistaa told if Veren Lee is beautiful, and I trust it, and @celinepraistaa right. But sadly, she angry with me, and I don't know why.
ok, back to Veren Lee. Veren Lee had post photos about 960 (maybe 964). I'll give you the one:
She is beautiful right? Ok, I'll give you another one:
So how? She is a princess, is that right? 

Thank you for read my Diary (I hope it's like a diary). I hope you like it, and I hope Veren Lee read this and she like it. Don't forget, give comment. BYE!!!

Posted by: 
Check my Instagram @vanessa_fong145 




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar